Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lindsay Lohan: “I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs”


Lindsay Lohan has finally spoken up. She has been the most discussed actress in the recent past for all wrong reasons. From drinking habits to taking drugs, cynical behavior and moving into a relationship with Samantha Ronson, she has been a tabloid favorite. The troubled Lohan has a message for all - Back off and leave her alone.

The 22 year old star, who has always been creating headlines, is simply fed up of all the media speculation about her joblessness, tapering finances, dependency on liquor and drugs and above all, her relationship with gal pal Samantha Ronson.

The haughty star stated that she is not having any fight with the 31 year old DJ, Ronson. “They need to stop saying we’re fighting”, she demanded. Lohan also claimed, “People telling lies about me to her and all this garbage. I’m really a good person and I have a good heart and just want to work. The only reason I go to clubs is to hear Samantha spin or be normal”.

Lohan has also warned her fans not to believe whatever they read or see in media. “I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs and I don’t lie. I love to act and write and be creative, and I want to help people by playing characters that can send a positive message out to whomever may need it”, the star lastly added.

Lohan’s also blames her fans for her lack of film roles. “If people would just leave my personal life alone - because it’s really not that interesting - then I could land a great role, but all the sicko fans and the noise is so distracting”, she said. The star claimed to have moved a long way away from her past. She believes that she lives a clean life now, “My past is my past and it’s been a long one, but I’m growing more and learning more day by day. I’m not the same person and I don’t make the same mistakes,” she says. “I move forward and I change. Life’s too short not to”.

No comments:

bell pepper

great food
are you looking for homely food? we offer the best...