Thursday, March 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson Uncomfortable Doing Sex Scenes

Robert Pattinson has revealed in a recent interview that doing certain nude sex scenes in his new film Little Ashes were actually very difficult for him. The upcoming film is about the famous painter, Salvador Dali’s private relationship with poet Federico Garcia Lorca. Rob is portraying the young Salvador Dali in the film.

“I was kind of crossing lines of what I thought I was comfortable doing. I had to do all this naked stuff. And you know, I haven’t even done a sex scene with a girl, in my whole career. Here I am, with Javier [Beltran], who plays Lorca, doing an extremely hard-core sex scene, where I have a nervous breakdown afterward. Trying to do it doggie-style. Trying to have a nervous breakdown while doing it doggie-style”, said the Twilight actor.

Rob also suggested, “And it wasn’t even a closed set. There were all these Spanish electricians giggling to themselves”. This has made the young actor feel very uncomfortable while filming intimate scenes.

Check Robert Pattinson’s Photo Albums, Pictures, Gossips, News, Videos, Slideshows

No comments:

bell pepper

great food
are you looking for homely food? we offer the best...